Pages

Friday, January 18, 2008

I've lost my voice!

This could be a good thing. LOL. I caught a cold last weekend & after a week of body aches, sore throats, and a cough, I've lost my voice. I'm trying not to talk very much, but with a 6 year old and a 3 year old, it's next to impossible. Cristian keeps telling me to "Whisper, Mommy." Sweet child. Homeschooling is off for today. We're supposed to go to a Geology Museum in Golden tomorrow, and I'm iffy on taking the trip. If Cristian weren't so into rocks, I'd call it off for sure. This all comes about from pushing it. Something I'm always doing, but it's in my nature. After being sick for 3 days, I went to watch my twins for a full day, then went out in single digit weather to meet with some of our fellow Family Readiness Group wives so we could plan a baby shower. Now I'm coming to the realization that it was too much too soon. Common sense has never been much of a strong suit for me.

No comments: