Pages

Monday, April 27, 2009

The Pink Elephant Challenge 12

We have a sketch challenge over at The Pink Elephant this week. Our own Carol has given us a really great sketch to work with. Make sure you head over to TPE & check it out along with the DT examples. I know you'll feel that need to play with paper!

My dh is headed to my parent's house in Albuquerque bring home his "baby" (aka his motorcycle) tomorrow. So, I thought I would send him with my mom's Mother's Day card. I love this image because it reminds me of my two little loves. My mom loves me dearly, but her love for my kids is something that I adore watching. She is a wonderful mother. She is a fantastic grandma. So, this one's for you, Mom.




I used an image from Vintage Holiday Crafts
I used Martha Stewart, Melissa Frances & Jennifer Balding/Scraps by Jenn (digi) paper.
Rub On from BasicGrey.
Twill ribbon by Wright's.
Heart by Pressed Petals.
K & Co. rose.

9 comments:

Jess said...

Gorgeous card! I love the vintage look!

Francesca Di Leo said...

Hey Tina - thanks for the link you left me on my blog. LOVE it. You too have an awesome blog and great links.. wow.

Thanks so much for sharing..

And totally love your cards.

Have a great day!

Francesca

Leah said...

Such a sweet card, I'm sure your mom will love it!

Casii said...

Total prettiness! You're inspiring me here. I have yet to do my Mom's Day cards and I'm out of town next week. Better get on the ball!

Trudi said...

This is so precious Tina! Love the vintage look.

Unknown said...

My goodness Tina, I just HAD to come over here to heap praises on you! This card is EXQUISITE!! WOW!!!

Ann said...

Beautiful, Tina! All kinds of vintage-y goodness going on here! ;)

Anonymous said...

Aw Tina This is `beautiful`...
..How beautiful that you have a lovely relationship...

Your Mother willl love her very beautiful card ....

`Just Gorgeous`...
Love your Header too !!!!
Have a lovely Wednesday Tina:)♥

Robin said...

This is so pretty Tina! I am sure your mom LOVED it!!