Pages

Sunday, May 10, 2009

It's a bling thing, I know you understand...

This week at The Pink Elephant, we have a color challenge: medium blue or light blue, white, and green.

I've been sitting through a workshop that Iralamija's Beatrice Jennings is instructing. I've been gleaning many useful tidbits about this great craft. It's just so much fun. If she teaches another, you really ought to consider sitting in on one. Bety likes to glitter it up. So, I gave it a go this week with my creation. All I have to say is I hope I get better. LOL. Anyhow, here's my take on TPE's challenge this week. I know you can rock it, go show us & post it!




Heidi Swapp paper & calendar die cut
K & Co. (Brenda Walton) frame, flowers & butterfly
Michael's ribbon
Melissa Frances rubon.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think your card is `beautiful` Tina..Nothing wrong with your glittering It`s so `pretty`
Have fab Day:)!♥

Leah said...

This is beautiful! I love the glitteryness of it:) And all those little flowers, so sweet!

Annie said...

ooooooooooooooooooh Tina you've done it again this is just gorgeous.

Ann xxx

~Lori Roop said...

This is darling Tina! You're doing a great job!! I love the little flowers!

Samantha said...

Hi Tina,
Thanks for coming by and saying the nicest things. Yes I am Chinese, 1/2, like you. My mom is from Taiwan and my dad is white-from Tennessee. Most of my mom's family is still in Taiwan.
I love glitter, LOVE it. The very best glitter glue-if you are covering a whole piece of chipboard is Art Glitter.

Angela said...

OOOHHH! so pretty, love the frame and flowers....

Robin said...

This is so pretty Tina!! Beautiful work!

LORi said...

Tina I have to let you know what a Wonderful card you have created!!!! Thanks so much for your awesome talent!!