Pages

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Let Your Dreams Take Flight!

I made this for K Werner's Color Inspiration this week. It's my first time trying one of her challenges, but I've been an admirer for awhile. I love how her challenges stretch your creativity



Here's my take:



I bought this paper at Papers! one of my favorite Nob Hill-Albuquerque stores. I cut a piece out for the kids' bathroom, but have yet to use it in a card. I really love it, though. I also used Webster's Pages & Martha Stewart papers. The sentiment is from K & Co. Hope you're having a happy Friday!

11 comments:

Cindy Lee said...

Hello Tina! Thanks for leaving me a sweet comment! I love your cards and your blog too! The cards you created are lovely. Love your eye for colors :)

Anonymous said...

Thats an amazing card! I love it!

Sue Lelli said...

Lovely card! Great paper combos.

Michèle said...

Beautiful card and great job!

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Great dsp and wonderful button accents. Great job with the color combo.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Kimberly's Krafts said...

Awesome card! I love your take on the challenge!! Great Blog too! :)

Winter said...

Very cute! I love the patterned paper!

Caroline said...

Beautiful card Tina!

kareN stampZ said...

That's lovely paper & perfect for the challenge, good luck!

Dragana Skoro said...

Great job on the challenge. Thanks for the visit.

Laura :) said...

Wow, I LOVE what you did with this challenge. simply stunning! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love Japan too. I've been here almost 20 years now! never been to Korea though.

Have a great day!