Pages

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Not Back-to-School Hop: Student Photo Week

It's been awhile since I've posted about homeschooling. Initially this is why this blog was started. I've missed Darcy's other blog hops, so I hope it's okay to jump in midway.

I can't believe we're gearing up for another year of home school. I would never have guessed we would have made it this far for Quinata Academy. When I first start homeschooling Cristian about 4 years ago, I never imagined it would've taken me on this journey. Ron and I had no clue how long we would take this road, only that God wanted us on this path.

This is the first year I'll be officially homeschooling two kiddos. Bella is five this year and so enthusiastic about learning. She wants to do everything her big brother is doing. I'm still working through the juggle of it all. How do provide the best for the both of them?

Without further ado, here are their school photos this year taken this summer at a visit at Amah and Papa's house this past summer. Head on over to Life with my 3 Boybarians to play along with this blog hop.





I'm not sure why Cristian's picture came out so small. I'll have to work on that.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures. Have a wonderful year

Jennifer said...

Great pictures!! I love your little girl's curls. I always hoped that one of my kids would end up with curly hair, but all 5 have hair as straight as boards. :)

Darcy @ m3b said...

As always - your blog design is divine. White on white is all the rage. ;)

This is my first official yr with 3. I can't find the balance - I hope you do better with 2 students than I do!

Tracy said...

CUTE Kids!!!! Have a great a great year!

Darla said...

Have a wonderful year.

Darla
outsidethebox.gallew.org

Anonymous said...

Bella and Cristian are `beautiful` great photo`s Tina.....How quick do they grow up? :)TFS;)x