Pages

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

sharing a find...

One of my very favorite things to do is to find vintage images to use in my cards. This morning while the kids warmed their toes by the heater, drank cocoa & watched cartoons, I was smitten with a blog I stumbled upon, Vintage Cottage Home. If you all have already been here, please forgive me. Coralie has a fabulous collection of vintage cards and my new favorite ~ patterns! I hope you enjoy scrolling through her finds and enjoying her stories as I have.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your New Blog Look...
TFS these Tina must go check them out:)xxx

Coralie Cederna Johnson said...

Thanks for visiting Tina! I'm delighted with your post and so glad you enjoy my vintage images! I'll be posting many many more as I have loads to share. If you'd like to use any in your arts and crafts projects...please feel free! Happy to share!