Pages

Thursday, October 29, 2009

B-o-o!

Are you ready for Halloween?! For some reason this year is especially exciting. Yesterday our homeschool group got together for a Halloween in the Park. The kids got on their costumes & trick or treated to all the parents on their blankets, then ran off all the sugar on the playground. Awesome, yes?

For Ally's final sketch of the month at So Sketchy!, I concocted a little something using the graphics from The Graphics Fairy. I used my photo editing software to merge an apothecary label (after I changed the color) & my buddy this month, the rusty crow blackbird. If you'd like to use the label, please feel free to click on the image (so it's optimum size) and save it to your computer, but give credit to The Graphics Fairy.



Here's my card:



Paper Pizzaz, The Paper Studio, Making Memories patterned papers
MME journal spot
Tattered Angels chipboard
Martha Stewart glitter
Foofala cotton twill
Lansing Blumenthal button

9 comments:

Sheri Gilson said...

Fabulous Tina!! I love that you made it round and the label is great!!

Brandi said...

Oooh, I love it! Looks great on the card. :)

j said...

That is just so COOL! I can tell your blog is going to be a source of endless inspiration for me. I want to go make something RIGHT NOW!

Of course, I have to get the house cleaned up for company this weekend but... when they are gone? Yeah!

I hope that you have a great day Tina.

Sherry Wright said...

Oh, I adore the label you made & the card is amazing!! :)

Coralie Cederna Johnson said...

This is so lovely, Tina! Thanks so much for sharing and for visiting me. I hope you'll come visit again soon! Coralie

Karen The Graphics Fairy said...

Hi Tina,
I'm so glad you linked these up! I love both of them!!! I absolutely adore this label you made and I love how you used it on the beautiful card. The card in the post above is just gorgeous too!! Thanks so much for playing along for "Brag Monday"!

Annie said...

love your Pink Elephant card this week Tina but love this one even more. Just gorgeous.

Ann xxx

Anonymous said...

I saw this on Graphics Fairy and just wanted to let you that it's fabulous

Valerianas Studio said...

Love the label, and the whole thing - great job!