Pages

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

RIP Nikon Coolpix

I have this terrible, terrible habit of not completely closing my water bottle & throwing it in a huge bag of electronic devices. Yes, seriously. Tonight I went to go take a picture of one of my cards for So Sketchy! and it seriously snorted at me and said, "Yeah, right." You see, upon our great trip to the pumpkin patch, I committed the above foible. Thank you, Jesus, (I mean that literally not in vain) that I did not have my cell phone down there, too. I've ruined plenty of those with above foible, not to mention in my front loader. I am a girl with many flaws, many of them quite humorous. So, tonight I write this in memory of my Nikon CoolPix. You were a great camera. I don't fancy explaining this to my mom. I would say Ron, too, but he's so used to my crazy antics it just doesn't even surprise him anymore. Love you, babe. Okay. Done rambling. Going to bed.

3 comments:

LORi said...

You are too funny Girlfriend!!! Just giving my condolences for your little friend!!!

Cindy Lee said...

Aww...I hope you will repair your camera soon :)

PaperTree Designs said...

LMHO I thought I was the only girl who did this!!! Ive also put several mobiles through the washing machine too! Some of them even worked aftere I dried them out. shhh dont tell my hubby. ;-)
x