Pages

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

tweet.

I had a lot of fun making this card for The Pink Elephant's 38th challenge. The challenge includes hardware, distressing & black. You know you have some lonely brad or hinge, maybe some type of clip laying around begging to be used. For the distressing, just use a nail file- works great. Go to work & show us what you've created.



K & Co and Melissa Frances papers
Prima journal label
Anna Griffin metal flower
Tim Holtz bird
Martha Stewart glitter
Basic Grey sticker

5 comments:

Sheri Gilson said...

Beautiful card Tina!! I love your take on this weeks challenge!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Tina:)Hope your well:)
Your card is most `beautiufl` I love it all..Those Anna Griffin embellishments are gorgeous!!!TFI
Jus want to thankyou for youe sweet comments it must be hard sometimes with your hubbie away for so long!!!!
Sending you and yours lots of love :)xxxxxxxxxx

Casii said...

Love the flower (and bird and glitter, well, love it all)!

jacque4u2c said...

Just stunning!!!!!

j said...

I have enjoyed strolling through your blog tonight. You are very talented!

I found your blog through Casii's comments. You told her that God don't waste a hurt and it touched me.

I hope that you have a blessed day Tina.