1. Have you started your Christmas shopping? I bought Bella's present, does that count?!
2. Tell me about one of your special traditions. We light farolitos (or luminarias) on Christmas Eve, here in NM to welcome the Christ child to our home.
3. When do you put up your Tree? We have no set time. This year we did it the weekend after Thanksgiving.
4. Are you a Black Friday shopper? No way. Never been, never plan to go. (Amen, sister).
5. Do you travel at Christmas or stay home? Whew, this is a loaded question. This year we'll stay put. (although, I wish we were with Ron)
6. What is your funniest Christmas memory? Definitely Bella waving her hands frantically in true modern girl style while opening a gift.
7. What is your favorite Christmas movie of all time? The Grinch. It has a really great message.
The Grinch: It came without ribbons. It came without tags. It came without packages, boxes, or bags.
Narrator: The the Grinch thought of something he hadn't before.
The Grinch: Maybe Christmas doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas...
Narrator: He thought
The Grinch: ...means a little bit more.
Lou Lou Who: I'm glad he took our presents. You can't hurt Christmas, Mr. Mayor, beacuse it isn't about the... the gifts or the contest or the fancy lights. That's what Cindy's been trying to tell everyone... and me. I don't need anything more for Christmas than this right here: my family.
8. Do you do your own Christmas baking, what’s your favorite treat? Yeah, no. I don't bake, I eat. I love biscochitos & Mexican Wedding Cookies. Yum!
9. Fake or Real Tree? I love real, but it's A LOT of work. I think I'm gonna convince Ron of a fake one next year :P
10. What day (as a mom) does the actual panic set in to get it all done? I really don't panic. Ron & I shop as a team. He knows our loves as well as I do & we just do it. He's so sweet to take them out shopping separately to shop for each other.
11. Are you still wrapping presents on Christmas Eve? I think this is our Christmas "thing".
12. What is your favorite family fun time at Christmas? Family time in PJs. Only not so much this year until everyone else leaves. LOL!
13. What Christmas craft do you like the best? Gingerbread house.
14. Christmas music? (Yes or No) YES. Dean Martin & Bing Crosby.
15. When do you plan to finish all of your shopping? As soon as I can (online or otherwise). I do not plan visiting a mall this year.
This questionnaire is meant for EVERYONE. If you want, answer, if not, don't. Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah & Happy Kwanzaa to everyone!