Pages

Thursday, December 31, 2009

love

This is the last...sniff... card I made for Ally at So Sketchy! Ally has decided not to do So Sketchy! anymore. Luckily, I am blessed to play with her over at Let's Capture Our Memories! Yay! I really LOVED working with Ally's sketches. Some of the cards I've made that are my very favorites are inspired by her sketches. You'll be missed, Ally.




{papers} Scenic Route, Melissa Frances, Webster's Pages, MME
{chipboard} Making Memories, MME
{bling} Prima

9 comments:

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Very pretty card Tina! Made with so much love :)

Alisa said...

Lovely!
I really like the worn edges of the hearts.

Samantha said...

love your beautiful new header. Happy New Year Tina!

jennifer said...

Just. So. Pretty.

Happy New Year Tina! I pray blessings for your family in 2010.

ApachesPrincess said...

Beautiful card! And nice new blog design!

teacher jessy said...

Such a sweet card.. loving all the hearts!!

Summerthyme Studio said...

This is beautiful Tina!!!

Auntie Cake said...

Love the look of this one!!! So pretty!
Kate

trisha too said...

tina, your cards are all lovely!
:)