Pages

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

i'm kind of a big deal...

ROFL! Anyone who knows me, knows that would be THE LAST thing out of my mouth, but for a challenge at Scrapbook Getaway, we were challenged to scrap ourselves with:

a 5x7 picture (ACK! You know I totally Photoshopped this)
bling (yum!)
2 tags
our favorite colours (lime, pink, aqua for me)
just the facts, ma'am

So, here's my take:



The journaling reads:


God. my soldier. my munchkins. Thai food. coffee. vintage. PAPER. Twilight. hearing my kids laugh. my Aussie Shepherd. sushi. fab shoes. Audrey Hepburn.damask. my husband's arms. rainy days. bedtime stories. green chile. pink. lime green. aqua. the smell of fresh cut grass & hung laundry.

{papeles} Amy Butler, MME
{rubons} Little Yellow Bicycle
{chipboard} GCD Studios, Heidi Swapp, MME
{tags} MME & Collage Press

Thanks for looking! Happy Tuesday!

8 comments:

Emily said...

Aww your blog is SO cute! I love it. Count me in as a follower. ;)

Xoxo- Emily

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

What a beautiful layout!

Alisa Noble said...

This is great! Love the photo of you and the journaling.

Auntie Cake said...

Yes, you are a BIG deal!!! Don't ever forget it!!!
Kate

Jessy Christopher said...

Totally love ur photo & journaling!! Such a lovely layout!!

Kristen H said...

This is great, and I love the saying about being a BIG deal. I think we forget that we are sometimes. Or feel wrong admitting it out loud. I love the things that make you, you! This is a great page!

j said...

I've done this one time but I didn't share anything particularly personal. I may try it again!

Samantha said...

I think this turned out beautifully, thanks for showing us!