Pages

Monday, March 22, 2010

easter miracles

I have a great Easter tale to tell. There once was a couple who had a great deal of trouble. They had two really darling children. Unlortunately, one half of this couple wanted a divorce. Although there was much back and force, it was done. Against all odds this couple came together once again, with much grace, with much humility, with much love.

Now, this couple will be re~married on Easter Day. A day for grace & forgiveness & new beginnings.

Here is my card for this week's Pink Elephant card. Go check out the sketch & show us your interpretation!



{paper} Shabby Miss Jenn ("Shabbyful"), The Paper Studio (yellow gingham).
{die cut & chipboard letters} Cosmo Cricket
{ribbon} American Crafts

8 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh just DARLING.

Auntie Cake said...

Sweet little bunny on that card. And congrats to the couple who is reuniting. That is a very cool story. And only 1 month and 3 days!!! It's getting closer!
Kate

Sheri Gilson said...

This is adorable, Tina!! I just love that little bunny!! Fabulous job!!

Robin said...

This is so sweet Tina! I love the card AND the story! Congrats to the sweet couple.
I am at work and had a few minutes to go around and comment...wish I could do it at home!
Robin

Trudi said...

Love what you did with the sketch Tina! All the papers are so yummy and I love that bunny!

Kellie said...

OOOOO this is just super sweet! When I seen it I thought WOW how creative the way you used the sketch is amazing, you talented thang you ;) LOVE it!
Hugs Kel xx

Betty Boo! said...

Oh Tina, this is just so beautiful!

Jen Allyson said...

Super cute cards!