Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

girlie girl

From the looks of these cards, I have been busy, but looks are deceiving. I actually made one of these late last year, just haven't had a chance to post it. It's for my high school friend, Hamlet's (yes, that's really his name) beautiful daughter, Olivia. Sshhhh, don't tell :) The other is one that I made quite recently having been inspired by many many designers, some of whom you'll see on the left. I just love the new line from Crate Paper, Emma's Shoppe. And as many of you all know, I'm a die hard Girl's Paperie fan. So this combines both.

Also, I've added a couple elements that I have in abundance in my craft stash: Lacy Hearts and seam binding. If you're interested, please see my shoppe Bella's Paperie here in the near future.


Papers: Scribble Scrabble, Girl's Paperie, MME
Chipboard: Crate Paper
Glassine Bag: Making Memories
Eyelet: A Million Memories
Wings: Frost it Pink
Seam Binding, flowers, buttons, lace heart: craft supply



Paper: Girl's Paperie, craft supply
Die Cut: Melissa Frances
Rub On: Basic Grey
Metal Embellishment: Lil' Davis Designs
Number Stickers: Making Memories
Font: Rought Typewriter from Da Font
Doily: Wilton's
Flower, ribbon, tulle, pearls: craft supply

1 comment:

Theresa said...

That is really beautiful!! Wow! I love the vintage paper.