Pages

Friday, September 16, 2011

that's pictaculous

I spend a crazy amount of time on Pinterest in my spare time. I just love to look at all the inspiration on there. Sometimes the inspiration comes in recipes, or crafts. Sometimes it's in color. For example, I came across this picture and was immediately smitten by the colors!

Image from Style Me Pretty

After spending some time drooling over the palette, I thought it might be fun to see what the hex colors are for this palette, you know, in case I'm in one of my many blog color changing moods & wanted to use the colors from this picture in my blog. Enter Pictaculous - A Color Palette Generator (courtesy of MailChimp). I downloaded the above image, saved it to my computer, fed it into the above generator & it gave me a lovely set of hex colors that I can use with the Blogger Designer to change the colors of my headers, the colors of my links, dates, what have you. What? I have to get out more? Yeah, I probably do, but I thought this was kind of nifty & might benefit those of you who like to play with color, too.

Happy Friday!

No comments: