Pages

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Oh, Baby!

I have been a little out of the loop here, haven't I? I do apologize. We've been soaking up some sun in our beautiful new home, doing a little exploring, and trying to get into a groove home school wise. I have been playing with some paper & thought I'd share here some of my recent creations. Thank you for hanging in there with me. I promise I'll post some about our adventures.

One of the soldiers in Ron's battalion just had a baby boy. It's always so exciting to see babies. It seems like they are everywhere here. I think there's something in the water- it can't be all the separations and reunions with military life, right? Here's a card I made celebrating this new family.


I was working on one of my projects for By Lori Designs and got very flustered because some of my Copics were running low on ink. Little did I know Copics are made right here in Japan! So, I was able to find a local store that was a Copic mecca. There were so many colors, I think I must have just stood there with my mouth hanging open for several minutes. I'm sure the very kind Japanese sales women were thinking, "Do you think she's okay?" Needless to say, I was no longer flustered and I was able to finish my latest card for BLD.


I hope to be back with more. Have a blessed day!


3 comments:

Tina said...

I love these cards! Super FAB!

Mona Pendleton said...

Such cute cards Tina!

Carolina said...

Oh, beautiful cards! I guess I would be just like you in a Copic shop! I could even forget to breathe with the surprise! LOL!