Pages

Saturday, February 27, 2010

they call her "mommy"....

And I admit the first time I heard it, it startled me. I remember exactly where we were, Garduños last Spring. It was the culmination of so many prayers prayed, so many late night girl chats, so much hoping for my sweet best friend. Megan took a step of faith, she welcomed two sweet boys into her home last winter as a foster mother. Today she takes another monumental step in her journey to motherhood, she signs the paperwork to legally be "mommy." To say I am proud and awed and happy for her & her boys is an understatement. So, I'll just say, "Congratulations," and with that one word comes more love and support for you and your new family than you can know. I love you!

Yet those who wait for the LORD Will gain new strength; They will mount up with wings like eagles, They will run and not get tired, They will walk and not become weary.
Isaiah 40:31 NASB

No comments: