Pages

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Boing Boing Boing

I have quite a few obsessions. I'm working on it, really I am. In any case, one of them is my daughter's, Isabella, hair. She has curly hair like I do, but it has taken me quite a long time to figure out how to do it properly. It's very fine and is not uniformly the same curl over her whole head. However, I think I finally found the trick! The other day I decided to Google "how to do curly biracial hair," after watching an episode of Kimora Lee Simmons: Life in the Fab Lane. I know, I know, it's awful. I told you, I'm working on it. So, her babies' hair is always so cute. It's not quite like Bella's hair, but it's pretty close. After sifting through many sites I came to this one. Step by step this beautiful woman takes you through how to do biracial hair. By golly, I had hit the jackpot! I need that, step by step directions. So, I tried it on Isabella's hair this morning, fully thinking I was going to end up in the same boat, primarily because all she uses is conditioner. This can't hold right, I thought. Boy, was I wrong. Even Ron commented on her curls this afternoon & he really doesn't have the commitment to her hair as I do ;) It is supa dupa cute & I give kudos for this woman and her gorgeous locks for showing me the steps. :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wanna see pictures!