Pages

Friday, August 1, 2008

Just in case I wasn't distracted enough...

I'm seriously thinking about digital scrapbooking. I have all this creative energy that needs an outlet. It seems this would be a good way to express myself. Besides, I have two shoebox sized plastic bins full of photos that need to be archived. My wedding photos don't even have a proper home. Well, neither does my wedding dress, so I guess I can't really fuss about that.

My dear, sweet husband has purchased these beautiful scrapbooks for me. They lay untouched in a large box in the garage. Motherhood has taken all my extra time. Even now, I struggle to have enough hours in the day, but it's a good thing. Anyhow, there are boxes full of papers and stickers and neat little embellishments. I figure if I do it on the computer, it might actually get done. I enjoy all the graphics and arranging involved with digital scrapbooking.

Right now I'm downloading a free version of Adobe Photoshop Element to see how it will work for me. I was fiddling with G I M P earlier. I guess I just couldn't get the swing of it :( So, I'm hoping this will be easier. If you don't hear from me for awhile, my computer has crashed. Ssshhh, don't tell Ron. ;)

1 comment:

Kathleen W. said...

I know what you mean! I'd love to make some actual scrapbooks, but it's so hard to find the time. And as soon as I have everything out, I need to clear the table for lunch or dinner. I'd like to try digital scrapbooking...no mess!

Stop on over at my blog, I've tagged you!
http://katydidandkid.blogspot.com/2008/08/ive-been-tagged.html

Did you get your gloves yet? How are they?