Pages

Friday, August 1, 2008

...unexpected rewards

It's 10:40a.m. We have not had school this morning. It is not because I have been on the phone, nor spent all morning on the computer. Although I did have some things to pack up from folks who have purchased clothes and books from me. It's because my children have been having a splendid time playing imaginary games with one another. They have not fought this morning, aside from when they were wiping the sleep from their eyes at the breakfast table. I had to tell them we do not say "I'm not playing with you anymore," or "I'm not your friend anymore" in our home. They have been pleasantly playing a game involving B's Duplo Disney Princess pieces and Barbie, and C's Lego's. I don't know, it just works for them. So, I have opted to just push back school today in lieu of listening to them cooperate and play and enjoy one another's company.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could scrap book. Digital sounds really doable though.