Pages

Friday, June 12, 2009

Inspirational Challenge at The Pink Elephant

The inspiration this week is from the cover of this month's Better Homes and Gardens magazine. Here it is:



and here's my take:



I was SO stinkin' blessed to win a gift certificate over Mother's Day weekend from one of my very favorite online kit shops Keep In Touch Card Shop. I love the idea of these kits because there are supplies that I would LOVE to try, but don't know how quite to USE. So, I LOVED getting one of Kelly's kits & playing with it. Her blog is super yummy, too. You should check it out. Okay, back to what I was saying... I got a lovely glittery overlay in Kelly's kit & used it, along with yummy vintage buttons in this card. I also used:

Prima flowers
Anna Griffin "Happy Birthday" epoxy sticker
Amy Butler brads

Feeling inspired? Well come and share with us!

4 comments:

LORi said...

Wow! Tina Your card is awesome!! I love the inspiration and I will be playing along!!!!

Thanks for your sweet comments!!! I guess I should let my toddler take my photos from now on!!! HA HA!

Casii said...

Great take on the inspiration cover! Soft, beautiful colors to play with.

Terrie B x said...

Stunning take on the Inspiration cover.....
Tina you are an Inspiration...
Way to go winning your goodies ..most deseving for sure!!!!:) x

viaevi said...

it's beautiful.......