Pages

Friday, June 19, 2009

Late night ramble....

I'm waiting for my four hours to be up so I can go take some more Theraflu. Someone got me sick. I'm not pointing fingers, but it was Ron. It's been awhile since I've had one of those knock me down kind of colds. It seems unfair to be sick in the summer. I would have vegged at home all day, but C had a Lego Robotics class about 39 minutes away. He just eats that stuff up. I just couldn't look into those big brown eyes & tell him we weren't going.

So, while I was buying time tonight, I surfed. I love looking at blogs. There are so many creative, talented people out there. I love looking at all the inspiration. I went by Kara Ward's blog. She's really one of the sweetest people I've "met" online. She's always so encouraging & kind. She's also SO talented. Her work blows me away. I think she's possibly converted me into a Sugarland fan, too. Anyhow, she has a BEAUTIFUL new layout & I noticed the Shabby Blogs button in the upper corner of her blog. Don't go here unless you have a lot of time, folks. Also, make sure you put a plastic cover on your keyboard because you will drool like a bull mastiff over the lovely backgrounds, buttons & headers there. Too much fun. Because I'm neurotic & must change my blog constantly, I know where I'll be going next.



They also have this button:



and...



Cute, right? ;)

Okay, times up. Gotta go take some Theraflu. Healthy thoughts for your Happy Friday!

2 comments:

Aphra Bolyer said...

oh yeah, i love me some shabby blogs...i'm sporting one of her backgrounds now! hope you feel better.

Kara Ward said...

Augh...I hate being sick in the Summer. There is just something wrong with that! Thanks for the shout out on your post and I agree. Shabby Blogs is the best thing since milk and cookies. Just a great site!!!!