Pages

Monday, February 21, 2011

random randomness

I haven't posted in awhile. We've been kind of busy recovering from the Flu of 2011. It was horrid. Praise God for my mama & Nyquil.

Anyhow, we're better now & I thought I'd share some of our goings ons...


I played with some paper & glue recently. I know it's been awhile, but it's hard to squeeze in time between Pioneer Woman's new book & fighting off the ick...





Have you all ever met my third child? Didn't know I had one did you? He has this hair issue, and he likes to lick his bottom. I've tried to break him of it to no avail, hopefully he'll grow out of it.



When we got news of our future home, I knew we'd have to make a plan for our boy. Yes, we could take him, but for some reason most people think he looks like a dog. Can you believe that?! So, he'd be subject to six weeks in quarantine in order to go with us. This would break Dexter's (he's named after the naughty monkey in Night at the Museum not the serial killer, promise) heart. So, my parents have agreed to make a great home for their granddog. I think he'll be real happy there, but this mama will miss him greatly.

Even with almost 8000 miles between us, my soldier and I were able to celebrate a sweet Vday. 

He made my drab winter's day very colorful.




I have plans for these lovely containers, ya'll just sit tight & see. For all your paper crafters, you're out of luck... These are workboxes for home school... Can't wait to share the concept to my fellow hs mamas...




When we went to see "Tangled" Bella saw the previews to the Bieber movie. She immediately said she wanted to go, even though I'm not even sure she's even HEARD a Bieber song. Okay, folks she's 6 ½ ! I think I might have gagged when she said it, I swear it was involuntary.

 My BFF immediately spoke up & said she'd take her... traitor. :P Recently sweet Bella expressed her interest in the Biebs movie again. Coincidentally, my cousin was visiting with her 8 year old daughter & asked if I was interested in going. It's a conspiracy, folks, I tell you, but seriously what kind of mama would I be if I didn't take her? A little silly, right?

 So, yesterday, despite my saying I would "never" take her to see JB's movie, I took her to see "Never Say Never." Admittedly, I was impressed. He's a very talented young man. He seems to have an amazing drive and commitment to his dreams. Despite the deluge of screaming, crying girls in the movie, it was really about working to make your dreams come true. 


And now, I have Bieber Fever...only not like that. I am 35 folks...

2 comments:

Mona Pendleton said...

Happy Birthday Tina! This card is gorgeous! Love the 3D flower! Hope you had a wonderful day! I love your 3rd child :) I have 2 4 legged furry friends myself :)

Anonymous said...

Hi sweet Tina..lots to catch up with!!
I love your furry friend...
WoW Looks like your new Home is going to be fabulous!!!TFS
Enjoy the rest of your week:) xxx