Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2011

I know you know...

Japan holds a very special place in my heart. I spent 3 1/2 years there in my elementary years and another 3 1/2 as a high schooler. It's my second home, really. And it will be my new home this time next year. The tragedies that have befallen this country are monumental. I encourage you all to pray & if you can, donate. In particular, please pray for the power company workers pretty much putting their lives on the line for the whole of Japan. Also, please pray for their families. These men are sacrificing themselves for the good of the whole. 

2 comments:

Brandi said...

I'm just getting caught up...

I didn't know Japan was your next stop, and how neat that you've spent time there!

My heart is breaking for Japan and I pray daily for them. It's so hard to watch the news. :(

Theresa said...

So, so sad. The people of Japan are part of our prayers.