Pages

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Change

There are a lot of new things going on here. I guess that's why I haven't had a chance to post it all.
First, after long consideration I have decided to stop working as a nanny. I think it will be good to get back home and concentrate on my kids and family and my relationship with God (actually that should be first).

We've chosen to move on to Cristian's 2nd grade year with My Father's World Countries and Cultures (www.mfwbooks.com). We are feeling very much at peace about this decision and excited to get going. :)

Next, we are moving on to converting Isabella's room into our new school room. Her room is rarely used, so we will be setting up school there. I think it will help in forming some consistency and and stability for our school.

I'm working on 2 Bible studies currently. Not because I'm holier than thou, but because I'm far from holier than thou. LOL. I'm doing Beth Moore's Breaking Free and Kelly Minter's No Other Gods. Check out Beth's blog http://livingproofministries.blogspot.com/ for more details on Kelly's book. It's already fully awesome!

Of course, everything's coming up in the garden, too, and when I get a chance, I'll post some pictures. In the meantime, check out the blogs to the right for spiritual and gardening inspiration. I think you'll be glad you did.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pictures, I want pictures!!! Absolutely love your writing, girlie! Keep it up!