Pages

Friday, November 14, 2008

Go West!

Tomorrow we'll be headed to Breckinridge for our Army function. Woohoo!!! Breckinridge, where the high will be in the 30s. Brrrr! Maybe I'll slip on a patch of ice and need to be taken to the hospital. Actually, I shouldn't joke about that, with my lack of coordination it's a real possibility. Anything you want me to say to Dr. Stork, Jan?

At this point I just hope my dress is ready. I took it in Monday to be altered. I guess I could have stuffed my bra, but I'm not sure the hotel room will have that much toliet paper. I would hate to call the front desk. I can hear it now, "You mean you already went through the two rolls in the room?!"

I called the seamstress today to see if I could pick the dress up tomorrow. Seriously, she had no idea what I was talking about. Or, she was pretending because she had not even started on it. I get the sneaking suspicion it's the latter. She promised she would try to have it ready. I tried to look for back ups today at Ross, but that was not even going to happen. A lot of what they have now involves micro minis, plunging necklines, and rhinestones. You know the kind of dresses you have to use pasties to wear? Where would I put all the toliet paper?

I probably won't be on for a couple of days. Enjoy your weekend!

4 comments:

Sarah at SmallWorld said...

Have a great time, and may all the stuffing stay stuffed and not creep out the edges!

lavendergardener said...

Hope you guys have so much fun!

Unknown said...

LOL!! Have fun. That photo was actually from a few years ago. I don't think Dr. Stork is there anymore. He has his own TV show now.

Anonymous said...

Have fun and watch your step!

BTW, how are you enjoying noeo science? I'm looking at that for the future for my science loving gang.